Apple mac ad parody Apple mac ad parody

YAYS!

i laughed, and laughed, and laughed, because its freakin true. stupid appel propoganda....

24 Hour Candy Machine 24 Hour Candy Machine

watched it twice..nice

wow...my goodness that made me laugh...would have been better if my parents hadn't walked in right as he put her on the public market...but whatevs. still wonderful. i watched it twice.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

nice omage to the suckage of men!!

haha nice...why is it that guys only seem sad about the screwing up the relationship when they know the girl has finally had it? whatevs, guys suck, this video rocks!

dys4ia dys4ia

I found it boring because i couldn't always control the thing on the screen that i was supposed to be interacting with with the arrow keys...it just wouldn't listen to me sometimes. otherwise i thought that it was a good game, and original, which is something to be spoken for on newgrounds these days ;)

How To Drown Kittens How To Drown Kittens

simply out of spite

I disagree with the person before me...I very much found the game to be a turn on...only because it was off the wall and something that made me pay attention to it. Haven't you been on newgrounds before? That's what this sight is all about ya know?

Puzzling War Puzzling War

blech

I didn't enjoy it...the gameplay wasn't smooth enough and I kind of wanted to rip my hair out while I was playing it ;/

Equilibrium - Mjattie Equilibrium - Mjattie

Made me sad...it was wonderful!!

love love loved it!! from the intro...which wasn't bad don't get me wrong...i didn't expect it to turn out to be so beauitful.

favorited...5/5 10/10! GREAT JOB KEEP CREATING!!!

mjattie responds:

thanks man :) I will keep creating!!! Don't worry. People like you keep pushing me to make more :D (and off course because I like to do it)

Air Rhythm ~Blakren~ Air Rhythm ~Blakren~

all around good job

I feel like that synth cymbol beat in the background is really overused...though the song is good. I wish that when in the middle everything went silent you would have built up the music the first time.

yeah, that's my opinion...take out the cymbols...they're not necessary.

Blakren responds:

Thanks so much for the review : ) I tried to get "creative" with the drum loop, but failed. I'll Think before I add next time XD

Sungazer (OM) Sungazer (OM)

good and trancy...just the way i like it.

this reminds me of the stuff i used to listen to coming out of germany and the netherlands when i was in highschool. rock on!

Texture Dragon Texture Dragon

very nicely done, ink is hard to control!

rock on dragony goodness!!!

L3pra responds: