dys4ia dys4ia

I found it boring because i couldn't always control the thing on the screen that i was supposed to be interacting with with the arrow keys...it just wouldn't listen to me sometimes. otherwise i thought that it was a good game, and original, which is something to be spoken for on newgrounds these days ;)

How To Drown Kittens How To Drown Kittens

simply out of spite

I disagree with the person before me...I very much found the game to be a turn on...only because it was off the wall and something that made me pay attention to it. Haven't you been on newgrounds before? That's what this sight is all about ya know?

Puzzling War Puzzling War

blech

I didn't enjoy it...the gameplay wasn't smooth enough and I kind of wanted to rip my hair out while I was playing it ;/

Snail Bob Snail Bob

this is a bit rambly...my apologies

it wasn't that bad...it was just a little bit like a lot of the other games i have played. I know that it is hard to come up with a game that has nothing to do with any other game ever written, but still...can't we do a little better than that?

I did like the character...I kinda have a thing for snails. I love the way they look...at least that was a good choice.

I also kind of liked how easy the puzzles were...it was nice to not want to throw my computer out of the window for a change. And the graphics were good...my computer was a little slow and it ran it just fine so I appreciate that greatly. I just wish that it didn't remind me of a lot of the puzzle games already on here. I am trying for the life of me to remember the name of the game that I am talking about but for the life of me I can't.

sorry this is so rambly...this has been a long day and has nothing to do with you...i'm sorry that you're bearing the brunt of it.

H

Office Chair Freestyle Office Chair Freestyle

same old same old

i like it, but its that same only problem of that same old song and dance. i liked the shopping cart one better...but you could do more tricks in that game. that's really the only reason.

Beer Barf Blast Off Beer Barf Blast Off

pure awesomeness.

goodness this is disgusting. i love it. and how you can fly over the cops heads and barf on them and still not get arrested...i want to make that my goal in life.

Popstar Bodyguard Popstar Bodyguard

seven only because i just don't like pink!! lol

i guess i'm just not girlie enough to appreciate this game...but the gameplay and graphics were good.

Fast Food Manager Fast Food Manager

try harder, but still it could have been worse.

at least you've got a good attitude about it. there were a few things i did like...the art was good. I didn't mind what i was seeing, and i liked the laptop, i just thought that the games that were on it were a bit silly and hard to control in the first place. you know what i didn't like about it, and i'm sure everyone else didn't like the same things about it, so why bother to repeat them. but seriously, maybe you should consider just being the artist for a game someone else is writing if you don't want to take the programming seriously...this is not a bad thing. not even a little bit. good artists make huge amounts of money. shoot for the moon speyedur.

Balloon Boy Balloon Boy

thanks for this.

be it gay or whatever its still some seriously funny shit. no joke. giggled my ass off, then texted friends about it.

Typo-Negative Typo-Negative

lurved it!

enjoyed this very much...number twelve for me! i can't believe it, i am never good at these games. ;)