Apple mac ad parody Apple mac ad parody

YAYS!

i laughed, and laughed, and laughed, because its freakin true. stupid appel propoganda....

24 Hour Candy Machine 24 Hour Candy Machine

watched it twice..nice

wow...my goodness that made me laugh...would have been better if my parents hadn't walked in right as he put her on the public market...but whatevs. still wonderful. i watched it twice.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

nice omage to the suckage of men!!

haha nice...why is it that guys only seem sad about the screwing up the relationship when they know the girl has finally had it? whatevs, guys suck, this video rocks!

Lotions and Baskets Lotions and Baskets

nice

haha nice, i've seen a lot of paradies of The Silence of the Lambs and this is one of the best. keep on the parady string, it seems to work for you!

Now & Before Now & Before

Wonderful job!

screw all those people i really enjoyed the message it had. it was beautiful. to be frank, all of those people need to pull their heads out of their asses and actually watch the video...not just see what you showed them. watch and understand the meaning behind it...pricks...

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

THANKS!!!

wow...i didn't even see that coming...that makes me so happy! I love paradys...tom fulp has it right...thanks for making this. we all needed it. i'm going to watch it again...

Oh No.. Oh No..

oh dear

haha too funny...and i cringed because its too possible nowadays

Cockgirl Cockgirl

10/10 5/5 for cockgirl!!!

I found it amusing i don't care what those other peeps say...some people have no taste...or sense...just like this girl...i laughed my ass off!

Sentient Fish Rape 3 Sentient Fish Rape 3

wowza

the only way that could have been more awkward was if my mom was standing behind me...and she was naked. i laughed my ass off though...should i be ashamed? What got me was when the horse started to make the face...haha

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

good stuff

wow!! you have too much time on your hands...but it was really funny...probably shouldn't have been though ;)